Designing the right roles and filling them with great people will achieve your business goals.
Job analysis and talent acquisition
Job analysis and career mapping
At White Willow Partners we’re able to help you complete an analysis of your organisation’s roles; identifying the key capabilities, skills and experiences you’re looking for at all levels of your organisation.
Once identified, we can support you in mapping this across all stages of your employee lifecycle, from more junior levels to C-suite executive. We can support you to avoid common pitfalls and proceed straight into producing effective role specifications, which will help you to attract and maintain the best talent for your business.
We’re committed to helping you source high quality talent. We don’t offer a talent search facility, but what we can do for you, is host a full selection and assessment process once you have shortlisted your candidates, to assess and select the right people for your vacant positions.
In this way we’re able to support you with:
- Organising and delivering assessment and/or development centres
- Developing content for assessment and selection purposes, meeting the needs of the project
- Designing and delivering learning to line managers/subject matter experts within your business to support them to observe and select the right people
- Identify, recommend, and administer the right psychometric tools for assessment and selection purposes
- Feedback and development planning on all assessment and development centres; providing written reports for you and your candidates
We can partner across the full spectrum, from Early Careers i.e., interns, graduates, or apprentices through to specialist, and management/leadership roles. We have a proven track record of engagement at all levels, which we consistently apply.