Leader as Coach/Mentor Programme
EMCC Accredited Programme Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
Training and development in the workplace has seen a significant directional shift in recent years. Businesses are recognising that when it comes to sharing experience and knowledge there is no greater resource than their own staff. It is for this reason that in-house coaching has seen rapid growth with employers keen to develop existing talent into the roles of coaches/mentors.
Within all levels of an organisation, coaching and mentoring will not only improve performance but develop ideas, increase confidence, enable people to grow and face new challenges and form cohesive relationships.
Our leader as coach/mentor programme delivers the foundation which is at the heart of bringing out the very best in your teams.
Let’s work together! Drop us an email to get started!
What We Bring
- A fully accredited coaching programme to achieve a Level 5 Certificate in Coaching/Mentoring and be accredited as a Practitioner level Coach/Mentor. Recognised by the EMCC, working towards recognition with the ICF
- An opportunity to professionally recognise your knowledge, skills and experiences as a coach/mentor, inside or outside the workplace
- Formal learning spread over 9 modules, each 2.5 hours in duration, with the opportunity to experience coaching with one of our accredited coaches. This is followed up with practical on-job observations of coaching/mentoring conversations, feedback on your coaching/mentoring practice, supported with virtual coaching supervision with one of our accredited coach supervisors. In total, approx. 150 hours of learning is completed to achieve the qualification
- You have up to 2 years to complete the qualification
- If you’re signing up to an open programme, it will be fully virtual so no need to come to your place of work, however we can attend in-person if requested. We offer closed programmes where we can facilitate the programme for an organisation, either virtually or in-person.
If you are interested in exploring a closed programme for your organisation please drop Kim an email.
- We recognise and adhere to the ethical standards as set out in the Professional Code of Conduct, signed by EMCC, ICF and AC professional bodies
- We maintain internal ethical practice, all conversations with you will remain confidential between you and your coach/coach supervisor
- We only work with trusted partners in delivering the programme.
We are completely flexible on course dates and are happy to arrange them to suit your requirements. A fixed programme of dates for 2024 will be published soon. Take advantage of discounts…
- Early bird discount for early enrolment
- Full package including formal and on-job learning: Price per person: £2700, price per person with early bird discount £2430 (10% discount)